Tuesday, June 8, 2010

By Building Friendships, You Serve the Community

Doug Ducey and his family were very warm and nice to me when I moved to their neighborhood. Not only they were welcoming but the Ducey's introduced me to new friends and people I could learn from. It always impressed me how a man as busy as he was, could create the time to play with his kids in the afternoons and finish a meeting saying he had to go because he had a date with his wife. Doug would always help people whether it was finding money for a scholarship, or mentoring to become financially free. I believe a man with Doug Ducey's experience, intelligence, high morals, education and a true desire to serve others has a lot to give to this country.

Marco Antonio Regil
Mexican Television Personality

No comments:

Post a Comment