Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surrounded by Excellence

I had the pleasure of working with Doug Ducey for 8 years during Cold Stone Creamery’s growth from a relatively unknown concept with only a handful of stores, to a powerhouse brand of over 1400 locations. I have worked with Doug Ducey as a franchisee, an area-developer, and as a valued member of the Executive Team. Doug is one of the most passionate, visionary, and dedicated leaders I have ever worked with, and he possesses a special gift for uniting people of diverse viewpoints into a focused course of action that creates success for all. I can think of no greater application for this talent than getting our Great State of Arizona back on track. Doug has my full support and unconditional endorsement, and I know that he will help lead us to a brighter tomorrow for every Arizonan!

Sheldon Harris
President & CEO, Smartway Advisors
Past President, Cold Stone Creamery

No comments:

Post a Comment